Monday, June 08, 2009

stupid people do stupid things

I just got back from my third-cousin's birthday party. Haha, I met some interesting people. One was pretty cute .. a little awkward, but cute. I like awkward-cute. :)

· · ·

The title says it all. Stupid people do stupid things. But if someone smart does something stupid, don't stupid actions qualify them as stupid?

I know a few real life examples of this. Here's one case:
C******** M****** was a girl that my brother went to school with. She was extremely smart; she did above average in all her classes and was a fairly pretty girl. I thought of her as a good role model, regardless if she was my role model, or not. A few years later, after I'd moved schools and houses, she was in highschool .. and she was pregnant.

Now I'm hearing that ANOTHER one of my friends might be pregnant. I'm taking the initiative of buying a pregnancy test with her this weekend to check .. I really hope this doesn't end badly. I love that girl & I'll be there for her regardless.♥

I like to think of myself as a fairly to above average student. But do marks really classify is someone is smart? Let's hope I don't get into too much shit this summer ..

Speaking of summer, school is basically over for me. I've done my science, history, and french exams: that's 3 out of 6. I have my next 3 this week, with my math exam later on today (because it's already 12AM).

Here's my schedule for my almost-summer so far:
Monday, June 08, 2009: math exam
Tuesday, June 09, 2009: english exam
Wednesday, June 10, 2009: spanish exam
Thursday, June 11, 2009: school closing ceremonies & awards
Friday, June 12, 2009: friend's pregnancy test
Monday, June 15, 2009: exam results review day

BUSY BEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this