Sunday, June 14, 2009

summer: refresh, rejuvenate, relax

1
I need to fix my clothing. I need to get rid of the stuff I don't want because, even with a wardrobe, dresser, and closet, there's no space. I need to donate, rework, and tweek most of my clothes, and then get a job so I can buy clothes that I actually like, then buy material to start sewing again.

2
I need to paint and rearrange my room the way I want it so I can put pictures up on the wall. It's so cluttered at the moment.

3
I need to try to steer clear of guys this summer! This is going to be the most difficult one, seeing as I'm already boy-confused, and summer just began. My standards are being lifted even higher than they were before. But there's one person in particular who's caught my eye. It seems pretty stupid because I've never even met him in person. He's cute, and he has increadibly similar interests and style.

"I wish I knew you. I wish I could meet you. I wish we were friends."
- Albert Posis. LOL .. that sounded stalker-ish.

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out
Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly


No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this