Wednesday, June 10, 2009

that's just great

I fell asleep at like 2:30ish, and I napped for a really long time. I woke up at about 9:30ish and I just drank coffee. I'm going to be up all night with nobody to talk to.

Closing ceremonies are tomorrow! Yaay! I never mentioned, but I created the poster for the event, and it got chosen to go up around the school. Since it was a competition, I won a prize and everything. It was my second poster to win a competition at my school this year. The first one was to advertise an art show. That's pretty stealth, I must say. I'm kind of hoping I'll win an award this year for one of my subjects. Last year, this one girl in my grade won like five awards. That's a lot, considering that ONE person in the grade gets chosen for each subject. I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself though. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on the honour roll for the third year in a row, though. Woo! Fingers crossed for me again, k? I'll probably update again tomorrow when I get home. Wow, I do a lot of blogging per day ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this