Wednesday, June 10, 2009

twelve year olds are making a comeback

It seems twelve year olds around the world are making a comeback. I never thought I'd say it, but I look up to these kids. You can click their names for more info.



Samantha Boscarino
She's one of those rare people that are extraordinarily stunning. I think she's Ecuadorian and Italian. Mixed babies always turn out better looking, don't they? Samantha's part of a group called My Allowance, in where, I'm pretty sure she's the lead singer. She acts, and she has cute, but mature style for her age. This picture isn't a great example of that because she's dressed as Alicia Rivera for the movie, The Clique, which is a series that I'm sure tons of teenaged girls love.




Shaheen Jafargholi
Although his name is often mispronounced, his voice is unmistakably breathtaking. He lives with his single mother, Karen, and his cat in Swansea, UK. He's up against Susan Boyle, but I prefer Shaheen. He's unbelievably mature; you can tell just by hearing him talk. Still, his voice is even more mature. Shaheen's cute little dimples are so .. asdfglkj. No way can judges say no to him. He can make even Simon Cowell smile. Click his name and take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this