What happened to the kind of guys that love to:
· lay in bed with you for hours, without any sexual intentions;
· stay on the phone with you for hours, without having the silence broken with a sexual or awkward comment;
· bring you home to meet their mums, not to hook up with you;
· tell you that you look "beautiful", and actually meant it;
· understand you, and ask questions when they doesn't;
· tell you that they love you, only when they truly mean it;
· not feel pressured into kissing you, because you and him both know that it's not time;
· or call you to see how you are, or just to simply hear your voice?
I know that nobody's perfect, but blokes are drifting further and further away from perfection than they used to be.