Saturday, July 04, 2009

you're like chocolate, only sweeter

1: hm, I've been in a situation like this before. I'd prefer you held onto your girlfriend.
2: I don't know, maybe I shouldn't have told you what she said... because I lied when I said I didn't like you.
3: mm, I don't even know about you. I didn't think it'd happen, but it did. Can't forget your eyes either.

· · ·

Photoshoot by a ravine today:
Dead bodies being dumped over a bridge,
losing a hat while doing a freeze pose,
about 15 pieces of gum being consumed in a few seconds,
a male rocking a purse,
lighting things on fire,
'waiting for a bus' in the middle of nowhere,
partially nude pictures,
calling out to random guys whom you've never met,
crossing a black cat's path,
& you see that sign over there? yeah, that's not it.

That's just to say the least.
Was it worth being grounded over? I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this