Wednesday, September 09, 2009

back in a kilt, back to blogs

Since I have no time to talk to real people during school, it's much easier to write in a blog, so I'll probably be writing here when I get the chance.

· · ·

I was actually chills about going back to school. It's the first time that I've been at a school for longer than three years, so that's probably why I felt so... not anxious. Today was my first day; pretty cool how my school always starts a day after my friends' schools. Well, I was welcomed back to school with an assembly; an advisor meeting, in which I met my two new advisors (as if one isn't enough); and a grade meeting, in which I met everyone else's advisors.

I was also welcomed back by one Happy... yeah. One Happy. And her name says it all. I appreciate her following my blog and suggesting that her friends do the same. I hadn't realized anyone actually read this thing.

On another note, I have some of the most not-so-amazing teachers. Firstly, a teacher, initialed JH, who will remain "unnamed", was the reason that I failed math, and switched into core math to ensure that I didn't have to sit through another class. There's no doubt in my mind that he is a kind human being, but I can not learn in his class. And guess what? Regardless of my switch back into core math, to my luck, he is now my sophomore year science teacher. Yeah, that's right. Goodbye honour roll. It's so inconvenient that he's a teacher in the classes that I'm actually good at. But the best of us can find happiness in misery, right? So this year, I've decided that I'm going to show him up, and prove to him that I don't get straight 60's in all my classes.

On anothhhhherrrr note, my english teacher apparently started teaching because she likes yelling at students. And surprisingly, I'm okay with that. I actually get along with teachers that are a bit "out there".

I am extremely looking forward to art this year, seeing as I get to do photography (huge, huge, huge, huge, huge score). I also have my grade seven/eight teacher, who is probably one of thee most understanding teachers I've ever had in my life.

Whilst adjusting to my new haircut, as well as new courses, new teachers, and getting back into my kilt and classic number-one-dress blazer, I have discovered that label makers are probably the most convenient, most fun, most amazing contraptions known to man. God bless technology.

As for summer, goodbye to you. Although you'll be missed, you ended for a reason. Thanks to everyone who made my summer so amazing. Summer is a time that I get to hang out with people whom I don't get to see, let alone talk to, during the school year. Along with the company comes the drama; and to be truthful I'd much rather be doing homework than dealing with other people's problems. So goodbye summer, and goodbye drama. Good riddance for that. Hello sophomore year

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this