Friday, September 11, 2009

whatchamacallit

You say he makes your heart go pitter-patter. Sorry to tell you, but that's your heart beating. It does that sometimes.

· · ·

I think my strep throat came back. Great.

· · ·

There was a hell of a lot of homework for the first day. My english teacher is actually not the nutty professor. I was actually thinking of the wrong lady. Nevertheless, I'm still not looking forward to English this year.

In science, we're starting off with biology, my weakest point in science. I still hate my teacher.

In careers, they're asking us to consider universities. I don't even know what I want to specialize in. Two years to graduating year. Two short years.

My school really likes to go all out. My mom volunteered herself for the welcome back barbeque this year, so I had to join her. Popcorn machine, snow cone machine, stage with a DJ, hired cooks to barbeque and everything. It was a good carnival, but I personally prefer the dunk tank, cotton candy machine, pie-the-prefects, and all that other crazy stuff during the end-of-the-year carnival.

· · ·

According to my computer's spell check, 'whatchamacallit' is a word.

· · ·

I'm hungry. I hear eatting helps. I'll go do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this