Saturday, October 17, 2009

hey .. hey baby, HOO-HA

Best day ever (Friday, October 16, 2009).

1. Amy Foster is an alumni at my school. She writes basically all of Michael Buble's songs with him, seeing as they've been best friends FOREVER. So she comes to school, and since I made it into the intense audition for the jazz choir, I came to meet her. She calls up Michael Buble, who was currently dancing with Germans in Germany, ftmfw. Amy explains that she's with Branksome's jazz choir, helping us work on the song "Home", which she wrote. SO HE ASKS TO HEAR IT. Without warm-up, or any preparation, we all start singing. I love that man with a passion. Someone please find me a guy who can sing, and I will marry him.

2. DANCE AT MY SCHOOL LAST NIGHT. Getting ready to "Haven't Met You Yet" (because we just HAD TO listen to Michael), rocking out in the car to Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me", dancing to "Hey Baby" & "Thriller", and closing off the school dance with "One Time".

Definitely, without a question: the best day of my life, by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this