Friday, October 23, 2009

k stfu

I understand that people are entitled to their own opinions, but keep them to yourself if you're just going to put something, that someone else DOES like, down. Honestly. Have a little more class than that. It's not like anyone's putting anything that I value down, but I'm seeing it more and more. Don't get me wrong, but if it's bugging me how someone is being treated, it's obviously bugging the person even more.

Saying you don't like something that someone else does doesn't make you any more superior - you're actually quite pessimistic. Saying someone is a bitch only makes you one - people who have to listen to you speak will agree. Saying someone is ugly doesn't make you any prettier - it's actually uber unattractive of you. Just putting that out there for all you Pariah Carey's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this