Tuesday, November 10, 2009

it's just chemistry .. literally

I was being me today, and instead of studying for my science test, I decided to look up the scientific definition of love.

Apparently, love is a mammalian drive, just the same as eating and drinking are.

Causes of Attraction:
· pheromones
· dopamine
· norepinephrine
· serotonin
· nerve growth factor
These cause us to lose appetite and sleep, and increases our heart rates.

Causes of Attachment:
· oxytocin
· vasopressin
These cause us to become attached to someone/something.

Causes of Lust:
· estrogen
· testosterone
These cause us to want to bang people.

HOW YOKES IS THAT?
Well yeah, just wanted to share before I fail science and history all in one go.

FLORIDA WITH HEATHER ON THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this