Wednesday, December 16, 2009

500 days of summer

it was a cute movie. the ending was alright. now I'm left here, and the more I think about it, the more I don't believe in love.

I'm the last person you want to be talking to right now. I'll just rant for a tad:

I actually hate when people try to be "that one person that I can confide in", because for fucks sake, it's up to me if I want to talk to you about something, and the chances of me doing so are slim to none. I choose my friends and if you're not one of them, it's with good reason.

I actually hate when people complain to me about all the work that they have to do at school. Seriously, I have the same amount of work as you, so shut the fuck up. No, I don't feel sorry for you if there are things going on in your life that prevent you from doing your work. Just because I do my work, doesn't mean that I don't have my own life. I'm just better at prioritizing than you.

I actually hate when people ask to see what I'm doing or ask me for ideas. Think of your own for fucks sake. if I help you now, you'll never make it in the "real world".

I actually hate when people are superficial and get "everything" they want, thinking it'll satisfy them. it won't. good God, it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this