Sunday, February 14, 2010

valentine's day / birthday

so it's valentine's day. it seems like people consistently make a smaller deal of it each year. I'm sure as I age, it'll pick right back up, and people will actually start caring. but this year, I don't really care. I'm sixteen now for crying out loud! 15 was actually the most eventful years of my life. good riddance for that. I'm getting my G1 soon and a job while I'm at it.

the thing about birthdays that I love is when you get a rush of birthday greets from everyone. on facebook, on your phone, on whatever. it's just reassuring. especially when I haven't spoken to most of the people in a few years. it's just good to know that they still acknowledge my existence.

SO HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, or if you're a cynic, HAPPY SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this