Tuesday, May 04, 2010

so easy to hurt others when you can't feel pain

if you're looking for a friend, I'll be one. but these are for sure:

if you're just looking for attention, I won't give it to you. if you're just looking for someone to fill your insecurities, that person sure as hell won't be me. if you're just interested in someone else to add to your list of friends, I am in no way interested in being your 1892nd friend on facebook.

and just a few other things:

if you bug me, there's a reason; and there probably isn't a chance that my opinion will be swayed, so just stay the fuck away from me. if you assume things about me, you're probably underestimating my abilities to be the bigger person: I don't care, assume away. if you think I'm a bitch, you obviously haven't heard of honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this