Wednesday, July 28, 2010

three in the morning

The only reason I'm crying so much is so that I can drown you in my fucking tears later. I'm not not arguing with you because I agree with you, I'm not arguing with you because I don't care.


let's try some sound of music shit and list few of my favourite things:

upside down caramel macchiatos
vanilla lattes
frapps of any kind
raspberry passion tea lemonade
lemon poppyseed bread
butter caramel hot smoothies
shorts
sweatpants
comfy boots
makeup (my guilty pleasure)
how could I leave out nail polish
[also, I think I have a hand fetish]
turquoise
sage
deep golden yellow
taupe
sienna/cotta
burgundy/rosewood/carmine
thunderstorms
dawn
staying up late
waking up early

I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

he says, she says

twitter me this